Financial Business Improvement Tips
We, your certified chartered accountant, offer a few suggestions on where you might take action to improve the operations of your business plus a couple of ideas on improving your business work/life balance.
Get Started on What You Think Could Change for the Better
Here are a few accounting “thought starters” relating to your business:
- Your sales and revenues are good but your margin’s too thin
- Cashflow is a bit of a rollercoaster
- The product is top quality but customers don’t seem to understand it
- Do you want to attract more customers or a different type of customer?
- You’re really busy, the numbers are good, but you just don’t seem to be moving ahead
- You have a great team but you seem to lose a lot of time in reworks or going over the process
- Your kids are growing up; are they getting to know the business?
- A couple of people on the floor have leadership potential but you’re not sure how to bring it out
- Last but not least, how does your life look?
– Do you have a balance or are you never home?
– Are you always on call to troubleshoot or does your team keep calm and carry on?
The Financial Implications?
If you would like a hand, or would like to use me as a sounding board for the changes you are thinking of making, as they relate to the financial implications of running a business, please give me a call (022 043 1199). After all, I’ve been in business for decades.
Contact us today for an initial, free consultation about how to migrate your accounts to a cloud based accounting service. It’s what we do.