Body Corporate Services
We specialise in providing accounting and secretarial services for bodies corporate. Typically, these services include:
- Establishment and collection of levies, including arrears
- Payment of monthly invoices
- Management of bank accounts to optimise interest income
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Preparation of GST returns
- Preparation and presentation of annual financial statements and budget to the annual general meeting
- Filing annual income tax return
- Providing all secretarial services for annual general meetings
- Providing pro-active regulatory advice
- Maintenance of the register of all owners
- Management of insurance, including arranging valuations, reviewing policy, and lodging claims.
Our body corporate clients, as with all our clients, expect a high standard of service from us. They seek efficiency, timeliness, accuracy, and responsiveness. They want peace of mind, knowing that their accounting and administrative affairs are being dealt with efficiently and with accountability.
The fact that the financial status of the Thorndon Mews complex is in such a sound state, with a significant maintenance reserve fund intact, is a further testament to the competent advice and guidance provided over the past years. This advantage is often promoted by real estate agents when engaged in the leasing or marketing of units. I would be pleased to recommend Long + Cowan to anyone wishing to engage their services.
Dr T. M. Skerman, member, Thorndon Mews Corporate Maintenance Committee
An excellent boutique accounting company situated in central Wellington. If you are looking for the best personal service then Long and Cowan is for you. Nissecourt Body Corporate has used their services for the last five years and we are very satisfied and can recommend their services whole heartedly.
Mark Logan, Nissencourt Body Corporate Chairman
Drop us a line to find out more about how we can help you make your business life easier.